Term of use for our website
Pages and links on the Website are owned and operated by Tourama.
When using the services offered on the Website, the user is deemed to have accepted that he/she is subject to the following conditions, has the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract in accordance with the laws, is over the age of 18, has read and understood this text and is bound by the Terms.
Tourama reserves the right to make amendments in all Texts at any time and as may be required from time to time. Such changes become effective immediately after the revised Texts are placed on the Website.
- The user agrees in advance that he/she will not reverse engineer the use of the website or not take any other action to find or obtain the source code of the Website, otherwise, shall be responsible for all kinds of damages, including damages incurred by third parties, and a legal and criminal action will be filed against the user.
- In the event that software that will threaten the general security of the Website and prevent the operation of the Website is used, such activities are carried out or tried to do so or information is received, deleted or changed, the user accepts in advance that he/she shall be liable for all kinds of damages, including damages to be incurred by third parties, and that legal and criminal action will be filed against him/her.
- On the Website, there are sections containing the request and reservation forms to be filled in by the User. While filling in these sections, the User does not have the right to use swearing, threats, provocation, disturbing words and illegal content and to damage the legal and personal rights of others. In addition, these forms are prohibited from being copied or used as an example for reproduction. The user does not have the right to sell a product or service, to advertise for commercial purposes and to engage in similar commercial behaviour by using these pages.
- While using the Website, the user accepts to comply with Turkish Penal Code, Turkish Commercial Code, Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Decree Laws and legal regulations on the Protection of Trademark and Patent Rights, Turkish Code of Obligations and other relevant legislation provisions and the Texts. The user shall be responsible for any legal, criminal and financial problem and damage that may arise due to the non-compliance with texts and/or laws.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights on this Website such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method are under the possession of Tourama, acting as administrator and owner of the Website, and under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Website or using the services on this Website may not be construed as meaning that any right to the intellectual property rights is granted to the user.
- The information on the Website may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and/or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the website may not be used on another website without prior permission.
- No Guarantee Clause
Tourama’s services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and grant no guarantee of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, regarding the services or application (including all information contained therein) including all implied warranties such as merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
TOURAMA CONTACT DETAILS
Tourama Yolcu Tasimaciligi ve Turizm A.S.
Website : www.touramatransfer.com
Address : Altinova Sinan Mahallesi Serik Caddesi No: 331 Kepez / ANTALYA
Tax Office - No: Kusadası Kurumlar - 85 80 86 56 79
MERSIS No. : 0858086567900001
Phone No. : 0850 300 31 50
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org